I was so hyped about 2017!
I mapped out all I want to do and even left space for anything God wants to bring my way. I talked to hubby to ensure he was on board with my vision. He gave me the green light, so I was all set.
I checked my 2017 to-do list:
- Vision Board
- 2017 Transformational Planner
- More Prayer
- Leave FB groups that no longer fit my purpose
- Join FB groups that do fit my purpose
- Lose weight and get my A1C below diabetic once again
- Travel for speaking engagements
- Partner with people and organizations that fit my purpose
- Even more prayer
I did all of this from the comfort of my home. Once I looked over all of this, I froze. I felt butterflies in my stomach transform into vultures fight over roadkill. I found myself sweating and feeling sick.
- not being qualified
- not having done this for long
- not being taken seriously
- friends thinking I was being brand-new
- people not showing up to my events
- people not purchasing my products and services
- making mistakes
- leaving my friends behind
- not being able to balance it all
- being rejected
All these things gripped me and literally held me by my neck. I had several sleepless nights this year. Yes, girl, me.
So, I woke up this morning determined not to allow fear to torment me anymore. I am in the fight for my life. I realize that I can’t go any further than where I am if I don’t fight back.
Ladies, this post is my request for accountability.
I need you! I need you to say, “Hey, T, what’s up with this or that?” Hit me up via FB, IG, TW, email or carrier pigeon. I need my sisters to get all up in my face and make sure I get ish done. Straight up.
I need you to help me fight for my life.